Enjoy the Journey

Enjoy the Journey

Contact Us:

scottandmikell@gmail.com.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Totally Gross Birthday!

Carter requested to have a Totally Gross birthday this year. We've never done a party at home because Carter's birthday is just after Christmas and quite honestly I'm pretty exhausted after Christmas. Carter's always been totally fine having it somewhere else. In the past we've had it at a gymnastics place, twice at a pool, and once at Chuck E. Cheese. This year Carter REALLY wanted a party at home, so I said I would do it. It turned out to be a lot of fun. 


I decorated the table with toilets and rats. I had individual shot glasses with veggies and dips. We had fruit with booger colored dip and I even made dirty sock treat bags.



I put frozen hands in the punch instead of ice.


Lots of moldy pizza!


The rats were awesome! My poor mother-in-law almost had to leave these grossed her out so much. I still feel bad about that:( I also put cockroaches everywhere. 


The dirty sock treat bags. I thought they turned out pretty cute. I dipped socks in cocoa and then filled them with candy ear wax, fake blood, fake vomit, and sticky eyeballs. The boys loved them! Thankfully my cute husband took pictures of all my hard work. I'm sure my cute friends reminded him!!

1 comment:

Cherylann and Mike said...

I love your birthday party! So creative and sounds like they had a blast. What a great mom! Even if you nearly lost the mother in law in the process. :)