This was by far my most favorite thing of the birthday party- Atomic Worms. I ordered a science kit from Steve Spangler Science and it was lots of fun! The boys loved it!
I bought a classroom kit of Atomic Worms. This is actually an experiment with polymers, but we used it to just make gross worms. I tried to explain why it did what it did, but no one really cared.
Who can make the longest worm?
Emi made an awesome pink one!
The birthday boy and his creation!
They were so proud!! I really did have a great time doing this party and I'm so thankful I had great friends who helped out. We also had a lot of moms and dads stay and help as well. I love that I live in a place where dads come too. How cool is that? Pretty darn cool if you ask me!!






2 comments:
What a great mom. Science, a birthday party and worms all at once. It is fun to see what you are up to. We miss you all. I hope you are soon to be a mother again...
Post a Comment