So, we've established that I'm the lamest blogger ever. Mostly because I feel my blog it totally boring without pictures and since my hard drive has been almost completely full for about 3 months I haven't uploaded any pictures. Sadly, I have two external drives sitting on my desk saying, "Please use us, we want to help you" and yet I do nothing. Thankfully, grandpa sent a picture for all the world to see of our little darling.
This was taken at the cabin. Carter loves to go out in the boat. He's getting so incredibly big and talking so much. There is never a dull day at our house especially if we go out in public. This little monkey talks to everyone. I've decided that he and my brother were kindred spirits in the pre-existence. They are the two most social beings I have ever encountered. Kids ride their bikes by our house and say, "Hi, Carter" and I don't know who they are. He just has the ability to make everyone feel wanted and welcome. What a wonderful trait. I hope he always embraces it. I don't know how we'll deal with the "Don't talk to strangers" issue. Maybe I'll just buy a long leash:)
He truly is the best thing that has ever happened to us and definitely worth the 7 1/2 year wait to get him. Grandpa Layne would have been so proud of our little guy- hoping he's taking good care of the rest of our kids!

7 comments:
He's such a sweet boy !!!!!
So cute. I'm so bummed that we're gonna miss each other while we're out there and you're in Utah! I wish Ty and Carter could get to know one another better.
I wonder about the whole talking to strangers thing, too. I don't know how I could ever ask Ty to not talk to people--he gets so much joy from others, and brings so much joy to others. It'd be a shame to try and squelch that!
That is crazy that a bird just bit Scott's head! FREAKY! I was seriously scared of all the birds, but Brad just laughed it off.
Wow, he is getting so big. Seems like he was just a small bundle... yesterday! Quite the handsome little man... glad to see you are bloggin' again.
I can't believe how big he is!! He is getting big. He is absolutely adorable. I know your dad is looking out for not only your future children, but this little guy too!
Hurray for the new post! Hurray for your family!
Mike,it was so fun to see you, even if just for a bit, while you were in town. Carter is so dang cute. He is a little spit-fire, but I can tell he has a sweet streak too. It's funny how I love the kid, just because he belongs to you. You and Scott are such great parents. Keep posting on your blog and I'll keep reading. Love ya, Mandy
Post a Comment