We went to Utah twice this summer. Once in June for my BFF's wedding and then again in July for Scott's family reunion. Carter and I stayed extra time because we love it there so much. It was a great trip with lots of family and friends. If anyone wants to get my husband a job there I won't object;););)
Carter and his cousins at Nona's house (my aunt, Karla). They love trying to catch the chickens!
Cousin Camden caught two chickens. Say that three times:)
Carter trying to get the chickens out of the strawberries. It was so funny seeing these kids try to catch the chickens. No chickens were harmed during the taking of these pictures!!
Cute little Jensen. I love this kid. He's adorable!!!
Carter loves being a farmer at Grandma's house. He grabbed Grandpa's hard hat and Grandma's boots. The shorts were his. LOL We love being at Grandma's in Utah! So much fun for a little boy to explore all day.
Carter helping Grandpa give the dog, Sage, a bath. Carter LOVES dogs. We really want to get him one, but I'm nervous because I think he's allergic to them. Carter's always on his allergy medicine in the summer because of all the grass seed farms surrounding our house, so we haven't been able to really see how he is around the dog when he's not on his medicine.
Carter loves anything that he can drive and he's a really good driver too. I finally let him drive the quad very slowly around the house by himself. I can't believe he can steer this huge thing. This was one of the quads used in the SLC Winter Olympics. After 9/11 they had snipers everywhere and they were on these- just to give you an idea of the size. For being only 6 he has very impressive driving skills. I seriously think he could drive my car- but don't tell him that.
All in all a great trip! Can't wait for Christmas!!





No comments:
Post a Comment