Enjoy the Journey

Enjoy the Journey

Contact Us:

scottandmikell@gmail.com.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Carter's Hot Chocolate Stand

Carter's Hot Chocolate Stand

I thought this was about the cutest thing I've ever seen. He was so excited to sell hot chocolate today. He helped carry out the table and all the cups of hot chocolate. He even cleaned the table.

Carter, "Mom, I need some rags to clean my table oss (off)."
Mom, "Okay, here you go."
Dad, "Carter, what are you doing?"
Carter, "Cleaning oss (off) my table. I don't want people to think I'm a dirty boy."

He worked at this for about 3 hours and made $5.00. So, our breakdown is as follows: table= $89.99, cups= $1.99, hot chocolate= $4.39, marshmallows= $1.29. This is a long term plan. Ha ha! We're going to have to sell a whole lot of hot chocolate to ever be profitable at this rate:) But it was sooooo worth it. I got tears in my eyes seeing how proud he was of what he accomplished!

6 comments:

SusieQ said...

Great job, Carter! And great job, Mikell, for letting him express his entreprenurial spirit!

Sally F said...

That's amazing that he made $5! I love it!

Anonymous said...

whoops! there goes my free-bee hot chocolate at your house! Oh well, it is worth it to see his radiant smile----isn't it great when the little guys can see and feel SUCCESS! Love, MOM

Stephanie said...

Carter rocks! $5 isn't too shabby for his GRAND OPENING...

Ging said...

I would have bought at least 4. So adorable and enterprising to boot. He must be yours!

Kelli said...

This is too cute! He's way older than his true age that boy.